1 May 2009

Shirdi Sai Baba Shrine

In an earlier posting I talked about my adventure searching for a statue of Shirdi Sai Baba, that I had heard was sitting in a crate off the girivalam road near Adi Annamalai. My search was met with success and I had a nice darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba, albeit from outside the crate in which he had been delivered and was awaiting installation.




Happy to report that today Maha Kumbabhisekham was performed at the Shirdi Sai Baba Shrine, which will be known as, ‘Akshaya Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir’. For those who wish to visit the Shrine, it is located at Kubera Mannupillai Garden, Kosalai Gramam, Girivalam Road, Adi Annamalai.

I hope to soon visit the Shrine myself and thereafter post photographs on Arunachala Grace.

For more information of the extraordinary saint, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba, please visit the official website at this link here.


No comments: